Thursday, 2 August 2012

July Calendar

Derek

JumpStart (12th -14th July)
9 participants attended the recent JumpStart. This time round, 4 people from the JumpStart team presented the weekend. I had only to observe and give feedback. Proud to have seen the team presenting well.

St Simon's Parish - Family Life (21st July)
For the second time, I was invited to speak at my parish on Life in the Family, which focused on principals of reflection of life.

Powerful Learning
I had 3 sessions with a group of teenagers organised by Sabah Women Organisation (SAWO). There were 4 - 10 people per session. It was fun introducing them to getting to know their emotions which has its connection in focussing on their studies.

Chinese Youth (28th - 29th July)
Assisted in ministering to 29 teenagers by ministering to them through the keyboard.

1 comment:

Klemens S said...

Very good! Keep up the good work.