Truly a night to remember... After a marathon of practices and rehearsals in the past week, we finally saw the fruit of our labour as the students performed the adaptation of the High School Musical at the Magellan last night.
As part of the production team, I was one of those who witnessed the audition of the play. The excitement in the students that day has brought them this far... I was proud and happy to have been part of the team to have selected such talented singers and actors.
For most of the evening, I was behind the curtains, organising the "left stage". I have had many different experiences in the mission but never was I put in such a tense situation, having the responsibility to manage the left stage...
I had a walkie-talkie with me all night, which also made me realise the weight of my responsibility... There were some very tense moments when I had no clue what to say or do when asked for directions from the sound man. It was an experience, alright!!
Derek and my sister Christine were there too. We were able to enjoy the start of the evening together until the time came when I had to go behind the curtains... Still I had an enjoyable evening and a night to remember...
No comments:
Post a Comment