Who am I ? - 28th to 30th June
Participants from Parish Family Pastoral Network, Sacred Heart Young Adults Prayer Group and Johor Bahru - our "daughter's" boy friend...
Everyone sharing their stories ont he stages of life...
And we change partners.... according to shoe size...:)
Lots to talk about... how I remember when I was 6 years old...
The timeline
So impressed to see everyone getting in touch with the past through this exercise.
Indeed a very special time, listening to stories, as God heals through revelations of the past. I was impressed to see the openess in everyone and how the exercises helped everyone to connect. The trust in sharing life was incredible. Everyone was so ready to receive what God was pouring out on them...
Spiritual Acompaniment Course 5th - 7th July
Choose your family members....
Hmmm.... which one shall I take...??
Symbols of vessels from everyone
Boundaries...A stare or a gaze??

















No comments:
Post a Comment