
A weekend with RAY, the teenagers ministry of the community. A wonderful group to work with, constantly open to new challenges and full of life and fun!!
The weekend focused on putting God as our centre. We had an evening of coming to God with our symbols of surrender, of what we are able to offer at this point of our lives.

I was also challenged as I looked at my present situation of being in between jobs. While sharing with Aline, my anxiety surfaced, of what is to come, which is totally unknown to me. I'll take the position of Assistant Director with the Good Shepherd but nevertheless, it doesn't say anything to me until I start working there and see what I am supposed to do... Will I like it? Is this really what I want? Does it meet my desire in serving God and his people???
So, I came to a place of surrender, much encouraged by the teenagers as they too surrendered their lives to God, wanting Him to be the centre.
No comments:
Post a Comment