Sunday, 30 May 2010

Trinity Sunday 30th May 2010

John 16:12-15

"I still have many things to say to you but they would be too much for you now........ and he will tell you of the things to come"

Jesus, my God who wants to communicate with me, knows what is necessary to be revealed to me for today and at the same time reveals to me of the things to come, what I am able to perceive today; what I am able to accept and understand; imagine and dream about. He doesn't tell me everything at once. Over the years, I have experienced many things in my life. Indeed I wouldn't be as whole hearted in doing some of the things that I did if I would have known that it would come to an end.

Precisely my whole hearted expression of love and service have led me closer to the knowledge of who God is. Without that, I wouldn't have known Him the way I do today. Indeed His wisdom is beyond me!

The Holy Spirit "delights to be with the sons of men" and I am privileged to be in His presence at all times. This assures me that I am not alone in all the decisions that I make; for myself and for others.

No comments: