Bea: 10 years ago, I encountered for the 1st time the youth work of the Charismatic Renewal here in Germany, now called JCE. I'm glad to see those teenagers then, emerging to be leaders as well as teachers at the recent JUMP in Maihingen. The youth camp organised by the renewal is indeed a blessing to the country. It's great to see them on fire for God and having the desire to deepen their relationship with God. I'm amazed to see the passion of the young people in times of worship and prayer together. Apart from that, there is always a freshness in the celebration of God amongst the young people and it was a joy for me to be part of this!
The band also ran a workshop on worship leading which was attended by about 30 people. Their passion and excitement for God and music had been an amazing witness of God's work in their lives and the groups that they come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment